Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Approaching the holiday season

I'm excited about the holidays coming soon. Thanksgiving is a wonderful time for sharing with our loved ones and good friends. Catching up and sharing good food, memories and laughs makes everyone feel better about our futures. We gain a sense that all is well even if we feel life is a struggle sometimes.

I would love to start a sewing class session before the Christmas holidays. But this time of year gets too hectic. Unless the students are adept with their sewing skills, I think it would be a difficult time to teach and keep their attention because the little darlings will be so excited about getting out of school and celebrating the holidays.

I'm going to be doing good to get these last few weeks in before the hoopla begins. But I will be excited and super anxious to get the new classes started for the new year.

Meanwhile, I'll keep you posted on the progress of my current classes and show you photos of their precious handsewn work!!!

Best stitches, Ms. Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment