Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Year, New Classes, Lots of Fun!!!







The four week schedule is working out for everyone. The parents like this because there are options available for their busy schedules. Our Thursday class has been busy making beautiful Valentine hearts and learning to sew on buttons. They are such a happy group of little women and a pleasure to teach.

Our Monday class is doing quite well. They have caught the sewing bug too. They've asked me to ask their parents if they could come sew everyday! Well, wouldn't that be nice? They've finished a little bird and a beautiful Valentine heart accented with a satin bow. One student, so proud of her little birdie, took it for show and tell at her school. They too, are so talented and such a pleasure to teach. I love all of my little women!

Our next four week session will begin Tuesday, February 9th. We're also planning summer camps, so stay in touch. Come join us, we have so much fun at The Sewing School!!!

Any day spent sewing is a good day!

Ms. Cathy

2 comments:

  1. We loved seeing Cara's bird at show and tell. They tell me all the time how much they love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cara was so excited and proud to share "birdie" with her class. Satchelford has been a blessing and so kind to me. Thanks also for following my blog. I guess people actually do that!

    ReplyDelete